SupCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: 192.210.234.84:25765

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please use your Minecraft username!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Admin Ertylert unfair

Go down 
+2
Ertylert
bigredbusa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigredbusa
Regular
Regular

Admin Ertylert unfair Empty
PostSubject: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Me and MrJaffaDwarf were serving our time in prison when ertylert spawned hundreds of pigmen whom which killed MrJaffaDwarf. She also performed a command /smite which killed me and MrJaffaDwarf. When MrJaffaDwarf asked why did you kill us she replied 'Just some fun trolling'. i have photographic evidence provided bye MrJaffaDwarf
Back to top Go down
Ertylert
Regular
Regular
Ertylert

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Big, if you think back a little bit, you would understand that you where kind of rude too me. And you where bothering me..

You havent been here long enough, but rero and jxkl troll too...How do you thinkt hat it feels to get creepers spawned on you? And having one of your best friends quitting the server because of someone trolling?

If you stop whining and acting like pervs (think about your language and what you say) I might let you out TODAY
Back to top Go down
MrJaffaDwarf
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

[img]Admin Ertylert unfair Ertyle11[/img]
Back to top Go down
MrJaffaDwarf
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

We asked to be moved to a different area erty made us lose a combined 35 Hours of play time on the server We never asked for Death This is an unfair punishment.

Last edited by MrJaffaDwarf on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wrote the time wrong,grammer)
Back to top Go down
BenBloop101
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Well, first, SOMEONE CHANGE THIS ACCOUNT NAME TO P197! BenBloop101 is my alt.

Second, Erty's response to "My little brother died" (BigRedBusa said this) was "Go cry me a river of tears" and "I won't care". I don't have photo evidence, nor do I remember the exact words, but hey, that's why we have logs, right?

As a player, I think this deserves demotion, but this can be determined Rero_Falcon.

Last edited by BenBloop101 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor gramar edits.)
Back to top Go down
Ertylert
Regular
Regular
Ertylert

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 am

Ben, I read wrong, so I didnt see that you said that he died -_- The "Cry me a river" is because big and Mr where complaining all the time.
Back to top Go down
MrJaffaDwarf
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am

An added part to this was earlier today on the server (me checking my time still to do) i joined and Ertyclerty was on i was bored so i wanted to see if she had a VERY good explanation for this she said roughly ha i won't be demoted as i am the most active admin on the server(we should have more admins then) and that every admin trolls and griefs players (i have never seen this happen to me other than erty doing it) she made me lose all my things that is way too far. Something i feel needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
BenBloop101
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

Ertylert wrote:
Ben, I read wrong, so I didnt see that you said that he died -_- The "Cry me a river" is because big and Mr where complaining all the time.
Likely story.
Back to top Go down
BenBloop101
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Well, the owners don't seem to care. It's like they're dening its real.
Back to top Go down
rero_falcon
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am

Okay guys, it's not that I don't care about this, its that I was gone for a week.

Ertylert is correct is saying that the admins used to troll. Jxkl5 is the WORST troller in the world. He is great sometimes, but for a while, he really messed up the server. I also use to be even a bigger jerk then I am now, and I trolled some people really bad. Then I kinda shaped up and we got better about it.

However, that doesn't mean she can troll.

Ertylert, don't troll...
Back to top Go down
Jxkl5
Founder
Founder
Jxkl5

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Ha, the good old days...
Pigs and lightning...
Back to top Go down
http://supcraftmc.weebly.com
rero_falcon
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:14 pm

ikr? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Ertylert unfair   Admin Ertylert unfair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Ertylert unfair
Page 1 of 1