SupCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: 192.210.234.84:25765

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please use your Minecraft username!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm

ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJaffaDwarf
Regular
Regular

ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN   ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:44 am

Ertylert yet again trying to make me quit the server constant hate towards me by harrathen i ask erty to mute him "no" says erty    
she has done nothing but to piss me off since i joined the server she put me in a pit of lava via tp then she doesnt help me get unjailed or find who PERMANENTLY JAILED ME. This server was great theen erty the corrupt admin comes along and ruins my entire day. DO SOMETHING PLEASE THIS Ertylert NEVER HELPS ME ONLY KILLS ME AND PISSES ME OFF She also banned me to add to her jailing me infinitely Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
MrJaffaDwarf
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN   ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 am

She has jailed me for 9 years 11 months 30 days..... admin abuse -_-
Back to top Go down
Ertylert
Regular
Regular
Ertylert

PostSubject: Re: ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN   ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 am

And you have been pissiing me off EVERY TIME you logged on. You called me bad names, used caps all the time and you where just...annoying.

Everyone wanted me to ban you, and I wanted to do the same.
I'm not a corrup admin, if you looked at the chat : I actually helped and people like me. I can't find out who jailed you, I told you that. We can't find that out without asking every person that can jail.
Now that you're banned : I won't have to deal with your shit, and everyone is happy.

Back to top Go down
Jxkl5
Founder
Founder
Jxkl5

PostSubject: Re: ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN   ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://supcraftmc.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN   ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERTYLERT STRIKES AGAIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SupCraft :: Forums :: Challenge a Ban/Jail-
Jump to: